What Important Traits Should a Quality Remodeling Contractor Possess?
In addition to experience in many areas of home construction, remodeling contractors need to possess leadership abilities so that items are completed on time and on budget. Spectrum One’s Sacramento-based remodeling contractors will also be the ones who provide you with your free one-on-one consultation, which they’ll use to draft your plans and prepare a budget.
Finally, it’s important that your Sacramento remodeling contractor be licensed to perform work in the state, and that they have a solid reputation for quality work and for competitive prices. The good news is that Spectrum One’s remodeling contractors pass each of these tests with flying colors.
Questions You Should Ask Your Remodeling Contractor
Here are some important questions you need to ask your next Sacramento remodeling contractor prior to making a decision:
- How long have you been in business? Spectrum One has been actively working as a remodeling contractor in the Sacramento region for more than 2 decades.
- What past projects have you worked on? Any quality remodeling contractor will be able to show you a portfolio of their past projects, including details, costs, and more.
- Can you provide referrals? Any remodeling contractor who performs quality work should be able to provide you with past clients you can speak with. In most instances, this can give you a great amount of insight into what you can expect with your project.
- Are you licensed and insured? Regardless of how long a remodeling contractor has been in business or how many projects they’ve worked on, if they’re not licensed, bonded, and insured, you could be opening yourself to lawsuits if an accident occurs on your property. Fortunately, Spectrum One’s remodeling contractors are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.
- What happens in the event I want to make a change? Home remodeling is a relatively lengthy process, and you may change your mind in the interim. As long as the changes are relatively minor, Spectrum One should be able to incorporate your new ideas with minimal impact to the overall schedule.
- How do you plan to communicate with me? Regardless of whether we’re remodeling your kitchen, bathroom, or something else altogether, Spectrum One’s remodeling contractors understand that a successful project hinges on effective communication. Whether in-person, over the phone, or through email, we’ll be sure to keep you one step ahead of the game throughout the remodeling process.
How Do I Hire a Remodeling Contractor Sacramento?
Now that you know how Spectrum One’s remodeling contractors work and how they’ll make the remodeling process go as smoothly as possible, the next step is to call us and schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
After we arrive onsite, we’ll talk with you about what you’re looking to accomplish by remodeling your Sacramento home, and the budget you’re required to remain within. Then, we’ll formulate a personalized plan to help you accomplish this.
Are Remodeling Contractor Sacramento Services Expensive?
The good news is that, despite our length of time in business, our quality craftsmanship, and our intense focus on top-notch customer service, Spectrum One has some of the most competitive remodeling contractor services around. To find out just how affordable your next Sacramento remodeling project can be, schedule your free, no-obligation Spectrum One consultation today.
Important note: When you’re searching for your next Sacramento area remodeling contractor, make sure to pay attention to the details in their final contract. This should include information such as delay penalties, payment criteria, a costs summary, and warranty of workmanship. Spectrum One will be happy to go over all of the details of your contract before you sign on the dotted line.
Don’t Remodel Your Life; Just Your Sacramento Home By Choosing Spectrum One As Your Remodeling Contractor
Perhaps more so than any other type of project, remodeling work requires a unique set of skills in order to successfully accomplish. This is because, unlike something such as new construction, remodeling requires working within the existing structure of your Sacramento home and altering it so that it better fits your needs.
Thankfully, Spectrum One’s remodeling contractors have finely tuned their craft over their more than 20 years in business, so you can rest assured that you’re always getting the best quality. On top of this, Spectrum One has solid relationships with suppliers, architects, and engineers in the area, so we can also provide some of the most competitive prices.
If you’re in the process of hiring a remodeling contractor, the last call you’ll need to make is to Spectrum One at 916-571-2830, where you can schedule your free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll be sure to arrive at your home promptly, discuss your needs, formulate a solution, and provide you with exception remodeling contractor services.