What to Keep in Mind When Hiring a Sacramento Home Builder
- Interview your home builder – During the interview, be sure to inquire about past projects they’ve completed, references from past clients, what kinds of options and customizations they offer, and if any warranties are included. At Spectrum One, we’re proud to discuss our projects in great detail with you – recommending specific courses of action and elaborating if we’ve completed something similar to what you need. We’re happy to answer all of your questions and will take the time to address all of your concerns one on one.
- Get up close and personal – Based on the home builder’s answers to the above questions, visit some of their past projects and contact their previous clients. This can go a long way toward helping you understand the type of experience you’ll have during the home building process, and the quality of the home you’ll end up with. With Spectrum One as your Sacramento home builder, we welcome you to contact any and all of our clients and ask about their experience with us.
- Don’t stop at just one – Although we know your search will end with Spectrum One, the truth is that different home builders may specialize in certain types of construction, so it’s important that you make a list of prospective builders and interview them individually. Whether we’re the first home builder you interview or the last, we take your trust in us very seriously.
- Check for insurance – 1. If your Sacramento home builder isn’t licensed, insured, and bonded, you could be wide open for a potential lawsuit if a worker is injured while working on your home. Because of this, each and every one of Spectrum One’s home building contractors is covered by insurance in case an accident occurs.
The good news is that Spectrum One has gained a reputation as Sacramento’s number one home builder during our years in business. We’re fully licensed, insured, and bonded, have a long list of happy clients who would be pleased to tell you about their experiences, and specialize in nearly every style of new home construction you can imagine.
Although this is only a basic checklist, it nevertheless demonstrates the thought process needed to make sure you’re working with a quality builder who puts customer satisfaction as their number one priority. From start to finish, you can count on Spectrum One as your complete home builder in Sacramento.
What Type of Home Builder is Spectrum One?
With this in mind, although Spectrum One can design and build any imaginable style of Sacramento home, here are some of the more popular types of homes that we specialize in. Even if you need something not seen here, get in touch with us and tell us more about your vision. We’ll work with you to make it happen and make your home construction dreams come true!
Tract homes are part of large developments, known as tracts, which are subdivided into smaller lots. During tract home development, Spectrum One will typically offer a specific range of architectural details and amenities, which help keep costs down, and are then passed along to our clients. This also helps give the homes in the neighborhood their own unique looks while keeping the general structure and setting the same.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a new home, a tract home neighborhood can provide you with an immediate, family-friendly community and the most bang for your buck. And if you’re a developer, Spectrum One’s more than two decades in business building tract homes means that we’ll handle the process from A-Z in an effort to maximize the return on your investment. We have worked with both land developers and homeowners in creating efficient, beautiful tract homes that you’ll be proud to call your own.
In contrast to tract homes, custom homes can be tailored in just about any imaginable way to meet the needs of the homeowner. This includes size, construction type, number of stories, quality of finishes, interior details, and much more. In fact, when you choose Spectrum One as your custom home builder, truly the only limit is your imagination.
And perhaps best of all, Spectrum One can assist in any part of the home building process. This means that, even if you’ve already had your Sacramento home’s plans drafted, we can build from your existing blueprints. Alternately, you can choose from one of our pre-existing home plans, or we can craft custom blueprints from the ground up, based on your specific wants and needs. We also do home additions and renovations too, so if you’re looking to spice up your custom home with more rooms, an add-on like a garage or deck or something special and unique – let us know, we can help!
At its most basic, a green home is one that uses sustainable, eco-friendly materials and systems that are energy and water efficient, and that minimize your overall impact on the environment. Although there are no universal guidelines that define a “green” home, most home builders follow the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental (LEED) designations, which are Certified, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. We can also use environmentally friendly building materials and set up “green” systems that make your home more energy efficient. This can include water systems and solar systems that save you money on your water and electric bills.
Whatever you’re looking to accomplish with your green home, and however you’d like to achieve it, Spectrum One should be your home builder of choice. Ask us about our green home building materials and tell us about your goals for a more energy efficient, environmentally conscious home.
How Do I Hire a Home Builder?
After you’ve gone through the steps noted in the first section, the last item on your list will be to call Spectrum One and schedule your consultation, during which we’ll inquire about your home building needs, implement them into a plan that’s well within your budget, and provide all this information in a simple, easy to read estimate that you can count on.
Working with your home builder in Sacramento shouldn’t feel like a chore. It should be an experience that you can depend on, along with a team that’s dedicated to your complete satisfaction. At Spectrum One, we run the full spectrum of services from specialty work like cabinetry and countertops to green home building such as solar setups, all the way to decks and other amenities.
Don’t just hire a home builder in Sacramento based on price – hire them based on knowledge and breadth of experience – two things that Spectrum One excels at!
How Much Do Professional Home Builder Services Cost?
As we mentioned in our New Construction page, what it will cost to build your Sacramento home depends on numerous factors, including the size of your home, the amenities you choose to furnish it with (e.g. flooring, cabinetry, countertops, HVAC systems, and more), and what level of “green” you’re looking to accomplish.
In order to have one of Spectrum One’s professional home builders provide you with a customized quote, contact us today to schedule your consultation. We’ll work with you to determine your needs and goals, and give you an accurate quote for all your home building needs. We can even give you an approximate timeframe for completion so that you’ll be able to plan things around your home building needs. Life doesn’t wait – why should you?
Spectrum One: The Top Home Builder in Sacramento
When it comes to home builders, Spectrum One has built a solid reputation for exceptional customer service, and for helping our clients’ visions to come to life. But outside of this, why else is Spectrum One the top home builder in Sacramento? Here are just a few of the many ways that we exceed our client’s expectations each and every day. With an emphasis on satisfaction and a drive to please, Spectrum One is the smart choice in Sacramento home building.
- We’ve been in business for more than two decades.
- We specialize in all types of home building, including tract homes, custom homes, and green homes.
- We have an experienced team of home builders, many of whom have worked in the residential and commercial construction industry their entire lives.
- We offer some of the most competitive home builder services in and around Sacramento.
- Despite this, the quality of the work we provide will far exceed the price you pay.
We treat each home construction as if it were our own, using only the highest grade quality materials and skilled workers who know their professions perfectly. We’re fully backed with the proper permits and documentation to ensure a job well done – guaranteed. Whether you’re looking to have a new home built in or around the Sacramento area or you want an addition or renovation to expand your space and get more use out of your existing home, give us a call and let us show you what it means to be Sacramento’s number one home builder.
Finally, we provide no-obligation consultations. All you have to do is call Spectrum One today at 916-571-2830, and we’ll make your next home builder experience a joy.