The Top Traits that Make a Great General Contractor
Whether you live in Sacramento or a surrounding city, a great general contractor Sacramento will possess most (if not all) of the following characteristics:
- A trusted team of trades. Many of Spectrum One’s trades have been working in the construction industry their whole lives, and many have worked with us since we first opened our doors more than 20 years ago.
- Good listening and communication skills. General contractors act as the “heart” of a project, and they need to be adept and listening to you as well as their trades, and at communicating how to accomplish things in the most efficient manner.
- Reliable and trustworthy. When it comes to building your home or renovating your kitchen or bathroom, you need to know that your general contractor will be onsite when needed, and that they’ll keep the project on track.
- A big part of this also involves organization and the ability to anticipate problems before they rear their ugly heads, and for coming up with creative solutions when they do. This goes a very long way toward ensuring you get the exact home you’re expecting, and that the project remains on track and on budget.
- Respect and cleanliness. If you’ve ever been on a construction site and witnessed trash strewn all over the place, this is not something that shows respect for you as the homeowner. All of Spectrum One’s general contractors and trades will never treat your property like they wouldn’t their own homes.
- Customer service. One of Spectrum One’s top priorities for any project is to provide exceptional customer service while it’s ongoing, and long after it’s complete.
Fortunately, Spectrum One’s general contractors are carefully vetted for all of these qualities (and more) before they ever step foot on a job site. Ultimately, this means you can get the home of your dreams in as little time, and with as little hassle, as possible.
What Does a General Contractor’s Typical Day Look Like?
How a general contractor’s day depends largely on the type of project they’re overseeing, such as residential or commercial, home remodel or new construction, painting, installing laminate or hardwood flooring, and more.
In general though, a general contractor will review a project’s progress, make sure everything meets code requirements and the client’s specifications, swiftly and efficiently deal with any problems that arise, and maintain constant communication with their subs and with the homeowner.
After we’ve completed your free, no-obligation consultation, we’ll be sure to give you a better idea of what you can expect on a day-by-day, week-by-week basis, so that you’re always in the loop.
How Do I Hire a General Contractor in Sacramento?
Hiring a general contractor for your residential or commercial project is as easy as picking up your phone and giving Spectrum One a call. We’ve been providing professional general contracting services to homeowners and business owners in and around Sacramento for more than 20 years, so we have the experience, the know-how, and the ultra-competitive prices to make your project a success.
Here at Spectrum One, we want you to understand as much as possible about the general contracting process, so we’ll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, simply by giving us a call at 916-571-2830. Because at Spectrum One, our decades in business have taught us that an informed client is a happy client.
How Much Do Professional General Contractor Services Cost?
Because Spectrum One acts as general contractor for any projects we’re involved with, our general contracting fees are included in the overall cost of construction. With this said, your overall cost will be determined by the type of project we’re completing, although we’ll always remain within your predetermined budget since we offer some of the most competitive prices in the region.
To find out how much your next residential or commercial project will cost, be sure to give us a call, and we’ll immediately schedule your free, no obligation consultation. Here, we’ll discuss your needs, view your home (if applicable), talk about your budget, and much more. Then, we’ll craft a rock-solid, personalized estimate so that you’ll know your total costs well in advance.
Why Are Spectrum One’s General Contractors Considered Some of the Best in the Sacramento Region?
At Spectrum One, we’re proud to have been providing effective general contractor solutions to our Sacramento clients for more than two decades, including:
…and much, much more! On top of this, Spectrum One has some of the most experienced architects and engineers on staff, which means that we have the creative team to design whatever you may need, and the ultra-competitive prices that can help keep you within budget.
Most importantly though, the professional team at Spectrum One is proud of our reputation for quality craftsmanship and excellence in customer service. We aim to provide you with not just a place you’re proud to call home, but also one that you’ll continue to enjoy for years—and perhaps even decades—to come.
To experience the Spectrum One difference for yourself, ask your friends and family, and you’ll almost certainly find someone who can tell you great things about our general contractor services. Then, give us a call at 916-571-2830, and we’ll start talking about how we can help you achieve your dream home.